Planning a Visit
The museum is open every day of the year except Thanksgiving and Christmas.
In the winter (November-April), one-hour guided tours of the missile site are offered on the hour every hour beginning at 9:00am, with the last tour of the day beginning at 3:50pm.
In the summer (May-October), Sunday-Friday, the first tour of the day is at 10:00am and the last tour of the day is at 2:50pm.
Saturday hours remain the same year round (first tour at 9:00am and the last tour is at 3:50pm.) Additional one-hour guided tours of the missile site are also offered on the half hour at peak demand times on the weekends, holidays, and during the months of January through March. Call (520) 625-7736 for information on the daily tour schedule.
Guided tours are the only way to see the missile site.
Groups are welcome. Reservations are required for general admission group tours (10 or more paid visitors paying in one transaction). Please call the visitor reservations line at (520) 625-7736 to make your reservation. For school groups and educational programs, please see the Education section of this web site.
Tours include a six-story view of the Titan II missile in its silo, a visit to the underground launch control center, and a simulated missile launch.
- Walking shoes are required (no heels please).
- The use of selfie sticks and tripods is prohibited throughout the museum and the missile site.
- Food and beverages, except bottled water, are prohibited. Glass bottles are prohibited.
- Strollers are not permitted on the tour.
- Smoking is not permitted inside museum buildings or while on the guided tour. A smoking area is provided.
- The underground portion of the missile site is accessed by a flight of 55 steps in the Access Portal.
- Weapons are prohibited on the guided tours. Secure storage is available if you are traveling with a weapon.
- Backpacks and other large bags are prohibited and must be left in your vehicle.
- Children 17 years old and younger must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
The Titan Missile Museum is an ADA compliant facility. Handicapped parking is provided and all restrooms are wheelchair accessible. An elevator is available to access the underground portion of the missile site for those who have limited mobility or who need special assistance.
The Museum Store is open during regular Museum hours, and features top-quality museum, rocket and flight-related gifts, apparel, books, models, and educational toys. Museum admission is not required to shop in the Store, and sales proceeds support the mission of the Titan Missile Museum.
Non-commercial photography and video recording are permitted, although flash photography is prohibited. Commercial photography is not allowed without written permission. To arrange a commercial photo or video recording session, please contact the Museum at (520) 625-7736.
Animals, except for Service Animals, are not allowed in the museum buildings or on the missile site. It is also illegal in Arizona to leave your pet in your vehicle if doing so is likely to cause physical injury to your pet or result in its death. If you are traveling with your pet, please ask our friendly admissions staff about using our small wire crate for your pet while you are touring the museum. It will accommodate a medium sized dog and we have a sheltered shady area for them to stay.
Tours are limited to 25 visitors per tour.
Call (520) 625-7736 or send an email to
By entering the Museum facility and/or participating in a Museum activity or event, you consent and authorize without restriction or compensation to the possible use of your and your accompanying group's image appearing in photograph, audio, video or other formats which may be included in future media or marketing..